This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What Happened to the GOP?

I thought the GOP was the party of small government. I just got some of my money back. The Feds ended up with thousands of MY dollars. For what? Just a bunch of bullshit that doesn't affect me except make me more poor.

Now I know that some of you will say things like: What about the roads? What about the schools? What about national security? And etc.

Well, I am not an anarchist and I realize that the government is necessary. That said, there are plenty of programs that should have never even been debated, much less acted upon.

If you want to engage in this debate, you must first challenge me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Smoke said...

Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home