This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Monday, May 09, 2005

And Chuckles said, go to the DNC blog

In my post, moveout.org, I was told by Chuckles to visit the DNC blog http://www.democrats.org/blog/archive/index.html. It was something that I had not thought of. Since I am always up for a good laugh, I gave it a try. What a lark.

Unfortunately, the banter is not as lively as moveon's. I am a trouble maker without a lot of time on my hands. It is no fun having to wait for two days to find out who I pissed off.

As far as the rhetoric is concerned however, these loons are just as crazy as the nutballs over at moveon.

The other day I laughed so hard that I shot a dirty martini out my nose. Pity, it was damn good vodka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home