This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Another Reason to Fear Public School

An ten-year-old boy and a twelve-year-old girl take a baseball bat to a half dozen homes and walk out with everything they can fit in their backpacks. They get caught. The victims do not press charges but they do expect some community service. The parents spank them.

The girl tells a counselor at school about the spanking. The counselor tells the cops and the father gets arrested. There was no broken skin, no bruising. Just a wop on the ass.

If I had stolen and caused property damage, my parents would have beat the tar out of me. I would have deserved it. It would have never occurred to me to go crying to a counselor. Heck, I don't think we even had counselors when I was in elementary school.

As a libertarian, I abhor violence. On the other hand, I'd sure like to beat this counselor's ass.

A warning to parents: If you send your kids to a government indroctrination camp, be very careful what you say and do around your kids. The school encourages snitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home