This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Bush Key to Liberal Happiness

Liberals are happy only when they are angry. This makes Bush and Co. the source of all liberal happiness. This is not a critism, just an astute observation. To you lefties out there, don't make me a source of liberal happiness. I like you just the way you are. Please don't be angry with me...I mean, please don't be happy with me...I mean...well, I don't know what I mean. Gosh, this is more convoluted than a liberal's brain.

I think I need a aspirin.

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Nah... Bush doesn't make liberals happy. Being angry doesn't make us happy.

Hugging trees will though.

Kidding! (sort of).

But really, you do seem to put all people into a box. I am for the most part liberal, but I don't like being angry. I actually seek to understand the conservative viewpoint as much as possible, because surely I can always learn more.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger The Plumber said...

Hey, I like hugging trees too!

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

Well, hey! We just discovered something that makes both a liberal AND a libertarian happy! We are on to something....

9:56 PM

 
Blogger The Plumber said...

I wish "Big-L" libertarians and conservatives liked trees as much as we do.

Interesting though: I just got back from a Minuteman meeting where they showed us a film on their border operations. One Minutewoman goes into a national park near her home and hauls out about 20 bags of trash a week near a culvert which crosses into Mexico. The Minutemen on the border are encouraged to take trash bags to clean up the area's they are stationed.

Maybe the MM will help put the "conserve" back into conservative.

The Colorado Alliance on Immigration Reform (CAIR) is made up of ex-Sierra Club members. I think they like trees as much as we do.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Holly said...

Hmmm... interesting. Thanks for sharing.

9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home