This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sorry About the Hiatus:-(

Wow! So much has happened. Several days after my last post, the leftists on the SCOTUS decided we couldn't have a right to property. I sure am tired of these people. I pointed out on the moveon.org forum that it is the leftists that represent a danger to freedom and private property, not the rightists. The administrators at the moveon forum have denied me the opportunity to post on their forum and removed all of my comments. So much for freedom of speech. Have no fear! I will create another email address and a pseudonym and be back to rake the muck.

Maybe they kicked me off for my "loonie" comment. Darn! I should have called the President a Nazi. THAT would have kept me in the good graces of those loonies.

Now O'Connor is leaving and those nuts have their panties in a bunch over abortion. They think that if Roe is overturned, then abortion will be illegal. This is wrong. If Roe is overturned, the issue becomes a states rights issue. This is exactly where the issue belongs.

I will make a vow to you all now. I will never go a month without posting here again. Family life around here got as crazy as a liberal for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home