This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005


A2 is the official winner of the Guess Where the Plumber Went Sweepstakes! Please send me information as to where I pick up your prize.


The Maroon Bells are the two identical peaks in the middle of the picture. I took this photo from Buckskin Pass (el. 12,402ft).

5 Comments:

Blogger ctindel said...

Plumber-

I'll buy you a beer just because I think you're cool.

3:24 PM

 
Blogger The Plumber said...

Wow, if I knew being cool could get me an Oatmeal Stout, I'd have been cool a lot sooner.

Ya know any bars that sell it?

4:57 PM

 
Blogger ctindel said...

Is Albertson's a bar? ;-)

You pick the place.

10:02 PM

 
Blogger ctindel said...

Dude... are we gonna get some Oatmeal Stout or what?

7:30 PM

 
Blogger The Plumber said...

sorry, i'm working out of town till Sat. i'll make some calls and get back next weekend.

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home