This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Monday, October 10, 2005

None Dare Say Racist

I was doing some research the other day and I came across something that shocked even me. I have been all over this country and to several foreign countries and I thought that I had seen everything but this is surprising considering how the MSM beats stories of racism into the ground.

This first story comes out of Arizona. It details the strife between Latino's and the new Latin American immigrants.

The second story may get the reward for Best Kept Secret. Apparently the mass influx of immigrants and their offspring into South-Central L.A. are causing significant problems with the long-time residents, black U.S citizens. It appears that blacks are getting shot at, without discrimination, by Latin Americans.

I wonder. How big would these stories be if it were white folks causing this violence? Hell, all the open-border activists have to do is say racist and they get ten inches in the Post and four minutes on the nightly news. Political correctness sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home