This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It Wouldn't Surprise Me...

if this were true. I have received numerous emails about this. At first, I dismissed the first couple as the rantings of some of my favorite right-leaning Bush haters. I understand why some people hate Republicrats. For about a decade, I was right there with them. I have since given up on the idea that there will be a viable third party (although discontent within the parties seems to be pretty high).

I've said in the past that Bush should be impeached for not protecting the borders. But this, if true, may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

If Bush did indeed call the Constitution "just a goddamned piece of paper", I will personally call him out.

I have already emailed the White House asking for clarification. I will keep you informed about any responses I receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home