This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

About the Hiatus

Sorry about the hiatus on posting to this site. Not only have I been dealing with my dad's heart surgery, but I have also been helping my inlaws move...in Tennessee.

First of all, dad is going to be fine.

The last two weeks are the longest that I have spent in Nashville. I have been there on previous occasions during Dead tours, but I was never there long enough to get the feel of Tennessee.

I absolutely loved that town and the surrounding area.

For now, I must go watch the Broncos, but rest assured, I tell you all about my visit after the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home