This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different...

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Hat tip: Mike's America



Also shamelessly lifted from Mike's America,



And here is my own blasphemous cartoon of Muhammad (may he rest in pieces),

"Normally, I'd never defile my body by eating those of infidels, but allied infidels are just sooo juicy. Except for the fat guy. He tasted like pigs smell."

The only problem I have, besides not being able to draw, is that I made Senator Leahy look like George Will, and my Cindy Sheehan is prettier that the live version. Michael Moore is easy: just draw a basketball, then make it look like a bum.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

Your cartoon is great. I wish they would eat Michael Moore. Eating him would probably poison their arteries so we get rid of two problems at the same time.

I like the Muslim rave music that goes with the video. Its more humorous than the crazy ranting in the original which Cartoon Nazi posted.

Did you see the Zipper Fish flash movie?

11:22 AM

 
Blogger The Plumber said...

Yeah, Zipper is pretty good. I'll be emailing that one to a buddy.

11:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Locally, The Coloradoan seems intent on inciting the same type of reaction by way of inflammatory letters to the editor it regularly publishes.

11:59 AM

 
Anonymous soomro said...

it is the extremist style to depict some one's religion. i would just say that if you are doing so this is not threatening for us but for u people. bcz it will provoke someone to do smth on cia direction and in a result you will be the sufferer.

2:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home