This site is dedicated to everything that can be disagreed about. There are appropriate swear words and graphic descriptions so PLEASE, keep your children off this site. In fact, don't let your kids look at anything with a screen.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hezbollah Penetrates Southern Border, Mass Media Ignores FBI Testimony

FBI Chief Robert Mueller testified before the Senate on Tuesday stating that Hezbollah is in the United States. I tried to find the actual Senate testimony but time constraints prevent me from doing that at this time. It would have been much easier if the mass media (not mainstream anymore) had covered the testimony. Unfortunately for citizens of the US, the mass media are open-border advocates, and bad news on the Mexican border is purposefully censured.

I'll post the full transcript when it becomes available.

Here is some additional background about Latin American converts to Islam and the threat they pose to our country.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

5:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

2:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home